Erasmus University Rotterdam
We work closely with the Erasmus University Rotterdam, mainly because most of our members are studying there. The EUR is working hard to be as diverse and inclusive as possible. You can read all about that here. At the EUR, there's the Diversity & Inclusion Office. Back in our network days they were our programme manager and helped us whenever we had an LBGTQ+ related issue. They even funded our path to becoming an association. You can read about them and their work here. You can contact them with any question or suggestion you have about diversity and inclusion.
If you're running into problems during your study, it's always nice to know where to ask for help. Of course, Erasmus Pride will be there for you in every way that we can, but sometimes it's good to talk to an expert. The EUR has student counsellors.
You can visit the student counsellor for:
- Finances (tuition fees, student grant or loan) and financial support for personal circumstances
- Study progress (e.g. BSA, illness or personal circumstances)
- Enrolment, terminating enrolment, admission and graduating
- Support in applying for a student grant from private funds
- Requesting grants for board membership
- Problems with your faculty (mediation, complaints, objections and appeals)
- Study choice, planning and motivation, as well as how to study, and taking exams
- Housing: for questions and advice on obtaining a priority procedure.
You can contact the Student counsellors by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org from your student mailaccount.